Our patients come in for a variety of ailments and common goals include:
- REDUCED MUSCLE TENSION in the neck, shoulders, back and hips
- IMPROVED POSTURE to counterbalance long hours at your desk or on the phone
- INCREASED FLEXIBILITY AND MOTION to optimize body movement and workouts
- REDUCED PRESSURE on spinal discs and nerves to relieve pain and inflammation
- OPTIMAL HEALTH and wellness to empower you to achieve and maintain your ideal lifestyle
MSQW doctors use a combination of techniques to treat the unique needs of each patient.
POSTURE ANALYSIS: We use a posture-based app to determine areas of weakness and imbalance in the spine and muscles.
PRE-NATAL CARE (WEBSTER TECHNIQUE): We gently balance the pelvis and surrounding muscles and ligaments to reduce intrauterine constraint and optimize fetal positioning for labor and delivery.
POST-NATAL CARE: Through our whole-body approach, we seek to rebalance the pelvis and address shoulder and back tension from breastfeeding.
GENTLE MOBILIZATION: We combine light stretching and massage to improve spinal range of motion.
ACTIVE ISOLATED STRETCHING: Proven to speed recovery from injury, this technique focuses on lengthening the muscles for 1-2 seconds at a time.
TRIGGER POINT THERAPY: We apply targeted pressure to sore, tight muscles to aid relaxation and eventually help them release and become less painful.
KINESIO-TAPING: We therapeutically tape various muscle groups to help speed injury rehabilitation.
SACRO OCCIPITAL TECHNIQUE: We use this highly accurate technique to identify and counteract whole-body patterns that inhibit your overall health and wellness.
Caring professionals who listen as well as they heal. Lucky to Have them in my life.- NANCY