Our Plans To Reopen Safely
Our mission at Madison Square Wellness has always been to improve the wellbeing of our community, one patient at a time. Resuming our services while maintaining safety is our number one priority.
In preparation for this, we wanted to share with you our timeline for reopening operations, and more importantly, what steps we are taking to ensure our clinic operates at the highest possible level of safety and caution.
- June 1st: We will begin seeing patients at our Madison Square office in limited numbers, contingent on ongoing recommendations from NY State and Federal officials. At this time we will be providing chiropractic and physical therapy sessions only, as they have been deemed “essential.”
- Mid June: While maintaining the same safety precautions, we will consider opening up more appointment slots if officials deem it safe. We are considering the possibility of offering limited home-appointments at this time as well. If you might be interested in this service, please get in touch via the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of this page
What We’re Doing To Keep You Safe
- All patients will be asked to fill out a screening survey prior to their appointment in order to ensure they have a low-risk of exposure to COVID-19
- We will be using non-touch temperature measuring equipment to safely monitor for fever prior to entering our offices
- Any patients who are experiencing flu or stomach symptoms or generally not feeling 100% will be asked to reschedule their appointment for a later date
If you are making an appointment, please click below to fill out our mandatory health screener within one week before your appointment.
- Appointments will be limited to two patients per hour to cut down on the total number of people in our offices at any given time. Each patient will be isolated in their own appointment room
- Social distancing guidelines of six feet between persons will be enforced when possible
- Staff and patients will be provided face masks and sterile gloves to be worn continuously while in the MSQW office
- All equipment, appointment rooms and furniture will be sanitized using disinfectant in accordance with OSHA and CDC guidelines after each patient visit
- Unless medically necessary, we ask that patients abstain from bringing any visitors to accompany them to their appointments at this time
- We aim to limit the amount of time patients will spend in our waiting room by calling them to enter the building when their appointment is ready to commence
- We are eliminating all disposable and consumable items in our waiting room, including cups, snacks and magazines
- All staff will be undergoing daily screening for COVID-19 symptoms
We Want To Hear From You
As a community-oriented wellness clinic we value inout from our patients, and strive to exceed all expectations when it comes to maintaining your health and peace of mind.
If you have any questions, comments, concerns or suggestions for MSQW about our plan to reopen safely, please reach out to us via email or telephone.
Scheduling Your Next Appointment
We have been patiently waiting to resume our mission of helping patients to feel their best. To schedule your next appointment, use our scheduling form below and we will be in contact with you as soon as possible. Please note that in order to maximize safety in our office we are offering limited appointments at this time, and may have to work with you to find a time slot that suits both parties.